Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Watch That Baby Grow! - 6 months

I love this picture of the three of us. We were trying to get a nice picture of the three of us together for Mom and Dad and then Kira's sock flew off, and then she decided she should eat her sock which grossed Josh out. I like this picture because it shows us how we really were at that moment in time, nothing posed or forced, just us being us, baby socks and all.

Kira decided that Uncle Drew needed some help reading the newspaper. She was really not sure about him at first but after the first day together they became buds. She was propped up against his legs when she noticed the newspaper. She tried to eat that too, or really just suck on it a bit.

She is a daddy's girl. She loved being with Andrew and I but she would light up every time that she could catch Josh's eye. I can't quite explain how excited she gets when she looks around the room spot Josh and to realize that, "oh my goodness - there's my dad!" She is looking at him in this picture, she keeps an eye on him for us.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that face!!!
Love love love the pics, homes! Such a cute little group... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails