Friday, March 19, 2010

Last Day of Winter

Happy last day of winter! I had a great little study break today and got a chance to have a nice long chat with Steph. I miss her so much so it was great to be able to talk and get in a little exercise - ideal! While I was buzzing around the neighborhood I was snapping some pictures. I never think to take pictures of the blossoming cherry trees because they seem to common this time of year and reappear every year at this time. However, what if I stopped taking some of these beauties for granted. Today I'm celebrating the last day of winter and saying hello to spring!

3 comments:

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

GORGEOUS!

Abby said...

Pretty, pretty!
Glad you finally got some phone time with Steph! :)

Stephanie said...

I loved it too! And I'm so excited for spring too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails