Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bulk

I love buying in bulk! I went to the bulk section of WinCo today because I have been wanting to make some homemade granola and we were out of oats. Sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with me, and on the other hand I'm thankful, that something as simple as the bulk food bins at WinCo can make me so happy. I ended up picking out several items to make my own trail mix. I am really picky about which kind of dried fruits that I like, but the ones that I do enjoy, I love. I ended up with: banana chips, dried pineapple, dried strawberries, mixed nuts, and dark chocolate chips. Sounds pretty good to me! I also start to wonder if this is life from here on out...getting excited about buying dried fruit.
For right now with all of the time that I spend either at school, clinical or studying, even something like grocery shopping really is a nice break. I'll take it.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Haha! It's the little things in life, right? :)

p.s. I'm surprised that you like banana chips! I mean, since you LOATHE fresh bananas & their consistency -- I thought that the mere thought of bananas made you queasy. lol

Caitlin Erin said...

Isn't that weird how much I hate bananas but I LOVE banana chips! Strange.

Abby said...

Very strange indeed...

Related Posts with Thumbnails