Friday, November 6, 2009

Tofu for you?


I tried something new this week, something that I had wanted to use before and never had. I've eaten it in miso soup and I think that is just about it. Then I stumbled across this recipe, and yum yum yum, I'm in love, with tofu! Well, I'm in love with this recipe, maybe not tofu quite yet. This recipe was so simple and turned out great! I have made it twice in the last week, eaten it as leftovers, you should too!
http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/slurptastic-herb-noodles-recipe.html
101 cookbooks has lots of great, beautiful, recipes. Most of her recipes may be a little bit outside of my palette range but I have been tempted by so many of them. Instead of the spinach noodles I just used whole grain spaghetti and it worked well. We have just been starting to get some real fall weather and these noodles are perfect to come home to. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Abby said...

If they're outside your palette range then I'm 99.9% sure that they're outside mine. haha, but I'm glad you found a new source for food adventures :)

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Caitlin, that looks so good! I just had the flu and all healthy things look SO tasty! I'm totally going out tomorrow to get the stuff to make this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails