Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pumpkin Bars


This morning, Saturday, I am studying, again. I am trying to cram knowledge of every possible kind of prokaryote into my (small, stubborn) brain. Is the gigantic cup of coffee any indicator of my struggles? Please forgive the bed hair, smeared makeup and general lack of primping, my micro book doesn't seem to care what I look like. Thankfully. (We've been spending a lot of time together lately.)
While I am studying today, I am dreaming of baking. I can't help it, everyone needs a goal! Right? Every fall it seems that I plan to bake bundles of pumpkin delights and before I know it Thanksgiving has passed and there is Christmas baking to be done. So, today, once I know all of these bacteria, I will be baking! Woo hoo! Pumpkin bars! Happy November baking to me! And you, if you are Abby, because you will probably be receiving some. You can find the recipe here.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Success! I'm seriously impressed with your newly acquired linking skills.
Oh, and the recipe doesn't seem too shabby either...is this what you were asking me about awhile back? Or was it pumpkin cookies...?

Abby said...

I'm loving this pic of you!! Did you take it yourself with your big girl camera? If so, well done! Also, yay for pumpkin bars! :)

Caitlin Erin said...

I took the picture with my computer. Nothing fancy. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails