Monday, November 23, 2009

Cabin Fever




I want to go skiing! I have the itch so badly, I am ready to go! I want to bundle up, be outside all day, try new runs, wipe out...I'm ready. Andrew and I got in a lot of skiing last year and I enjoyed it so much.

I would like to think that I was the "most improved" skier last year. Let me tell you, my first run out was a bit rough, okay, more than a bit, A LOT. But, I kept at it and by the end of the season I had many more minutes of enjoyment than I had of terror. I can't wait to get up on the mountains this year and get going!

Our first runs this season will probably be on a trip we have planned with his family to Mt. Hood Meadows. I have only skied there once so I'm looking forward to checking it out. I can't wait - about a month from now we will be up on the hill enjoying the early snow! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I think I've mentioned this before, but that hat is super cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails