Thursday, November 12, 2009



Bit was not happy with me when I shut him in the food room. He hassles the other cats when they are trying to eat, he could eat us out of house and home, so when the other cat wants to eat, Bit has to eat in the food room or else the only one to get any food would be him. This cracked me up though a few minutes later when I walked by and saw his fluffy paws stretched out underneath the door.

I woke up and stumbled out into the kitchen a few days ago to find J.C. seated at the counter, seemingly, ready for breakfast.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hahaha! Your cats crack me up..

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Ha! Both those pictures are so great! Funny AND really awesome pictures! Ash(our cat) does the same thing. We shut the bathroom door when we give Luke a bath and he sticks his paws under. Luke thinks it's a really fun game to try to grab the paws and then they disappear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails