Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend


I had a very fun filled Thanksgiving weekend! It was filled with lots of friends and fun. Many, many things to be thankful for. Here is what I was up to:

Got to spend two days with Naomi and Lauren. We (well mostly Garrett, but we shopped) made an awesome dinner from Whole Foods, my favorite grocery store. I think that I would be really poor if I lived any closer to one! I might be poor, but I would be WELL fed.

Andrew and Naomi and I shopped our way through Pike Place Market.


Mom and I spent Thanksgiving morning just the two of us. Dad was visiting him Mom and Andrew was golfing. I watched the parade, went for a run, and helped Mom cook dinner. It was SO relaxing and very enjoyable! I made her take this picture with me. She wasn't happy about taking pictures in jammies with no showers, but these are memories!

Lauren and Garrett spent some time on our side of the mountains, fun to meet up with them!

3 comments:

Abby said...

I think it's kinda funny that you made no mention of the marathon -- especially after all that training! lol

Caitlin Erin said...

The marathon is a whole different post. Definitely post worthy!

Abby said...

That's sneaky.

Related Posts with Thumbnails