Sunday, December 27, 2009

Photo Class





In an attempt to learn more about my camera and to take better pictures I decided to take some tips from a class that Andrew's Aunt Jody is taking. She has passed some of the "assignments" on to me in order to challenge me. The first task was to take a picture of each of the following:

1. Someone you love

2. Two people you love
3. Your favorite food
4. A flower, tree or plant in your yard or nearby park
5. A landscape picture

6. A person or pet in action (i.e. a child riding a bike, someone running, etc.)

7. A candid photo (try not to let your subject know you're photographing them!)

8. A self-portrait (you can hold the camera out in front of you, take a photo of yourself in the mirror, or use a self-timer)


9. A favorite object in your home
10. A group portrait

3 comments:

Abby said...

Love love love the pics!! Although I think they were onto you in the candid photo...especially Andrew...haha :)

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Those are SO GOOD! I love # 4 and 5! Soooooo good. They could be in a magazine!

Caitlin Erin said...

Jessica, you are way way way too nice!
These are my pictures at the beginning of the class, I'm supposed to get better, so we shall see!

Related Posts with Thumbnails