Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Market Basket

I love these market baskets! I totally laughed when Andrew's mom showed up with one. I thought that I would never use one, and now, I'm hooked! I have a small one in pink, but I have my eye on a large one. I just got the small one, so for now it's the most amazing lunch basket ever! Okay, in all honestly, I gave the small basket to my mom and now her basket is the most amazing lunch basket ever; mine is being used to hold my knitting. Wow, carrying my knitting around in a picnic basket, you're jealous of my coolness, I knew it.


In all seriousness though, if you have a chance you should give one of these babies a try!

1 comment:

Abby said...

It's true. I am so jealous. Lol, seriously though, they're kinda cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails