Friday, May 7, 2010

Simple Pleasures

These shoes are amazing. Amazing. They are comfortable, so comfortable! Several people had recommended them to me, and oh my, were they right! I have been living in them. I wear them with sweats, with nice jeans, with summer dresses. These babies go with everything! Also, I really like what the owner of the company is working for. For each pair of Tom's that is purchased a pair is donated to a child without shoes, one for one. Not many companies go one for one. Check them out here: www.toms.com.

I have been watching this plant grow, willing it to bloom. I picked this plant out last year at the nursery because I LOVE peonies. This year it has grown and budded with much vigor. This baby is ready for spring! I have been watching those buds hoping to see them burst open...nothing yet. Still waiting...I'm learning patience. This seems to be a theme in my life over the last year. Keep waiting. I'm learning.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Man, first Amanda and now you..? I think I'm going to have to follow in your footsteps (bad pun, I know) and get a pair too. :)

Caitlin Erin said...

You need a pair. NEED.

Related Posts with Thumbnails