Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Make-up Mishap

I had a little issue yesterday morning with makeup. You would think after so many years of being a "big girl" this wouldn't be a problem. I swear, I was just minding my own business going about my morning routine, when suddenly there was a huge streak of mascara lashing out at my eyebrow. What? How did this happen I wondered? Further proof that I am, as they say, special.
I figured I take an after picture to prove that I rectified the situation and did not go to the hospital with mascara smeared across my face. We're trying to look professional, right?

3 comments:

Abby said...

Haha!! Whoops...

I'm glad you were able to salvage the situation. :)

Stephanie said...

Nice scarf :)

Abby said...

I hope your makeup application went more smoothly this morning......since it's your BIRTHDAY. Lol, happy birthday [again]!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails