Sunday, February 7, 2010

light

I have been trying to learn more about my camera and all that it can do. I have been reading, taking a class and practicing so that I can take better and better pictures. One of my "assignments" had to do with light and noticing the different qualities and colors of light. There is one problem to trying this in the middle of winter - finding the sun! We have had several days of clouds and rain, which I must admit, I love! I love the rainy days, I could have even more of them! However, it has been hard to take pictures of "light" when there is none to be found. This picture is just proof that the sun does come back out, does warm us back up. Isn't that the point of winter. Letting everything rest? Rebuild? For me this picture is proof that the sun does come back around, even when we think that the clouds will continue.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Love it! Is the "class" the one that Jody is taking or did you actually sign up for one? Either way, sounds like fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails