Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Amazing Ladies



date night with our mom's at the gorge to see brad paisley

andrew and I are so blessed by our mothers. we are very close with both my mom and his mom and for this i am extremely thankful. they offer unending support. realistic advice. untiring encouragement.

they each love both of us. we each have a special, individual relationship with them; not just because we are future in-laws, but because we are in-dividuals.

they have raised us to be two individuals who are prepared for one another. i often stop and think how thankful i am that our parents had such strong (and conveniently similar) values, so that as we grew we were being fashioned for one another. what a gift!

{i happen to think they are pretty beautiful too.}

more pictures of the evening:
mom and her not-so-amazing binocular skills


campbell's

mom and i : labberton ladies

the gorge was so beautiful that evening, we couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather

2 comments:

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

"i often stop and think how thankful i am that our parents had such strong (and conveniently similar) values, so that as we grew we were being fashioned for one another"

That gives me goosebumps! I love how everything works out just right so that the right people find each other! I'm so happy for you! =)

Abby said...

I agree with Jessica. I'm so happy that you two found each other!! :)

Also, I love your concert pics! I still can't believe that Darius Rucker was part of Hootie and the Blowfish. So crazy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails