Friday, October 16, 2009

Steph's Shoot


When Steph and Ellen were up visiting last month we had a few extra minutes one morning and of course, I begged Steph go out and let me try to get some good pictures of her. The place that we stayed at was a home in the middle of a green belt which was a beautiful setting in itself but the home also boasted a huge garden which was fun to shoot in. We also found this little red bench that happened to be set up against a completely white wall of the house. It was fun to play around with the color contrast. I'm just learning so I still need LOTS of practice! Thankfully, Steph is a very gracious and patient subject. She'll do whatever I tell ask her to and is up for anything! It makes for lots of hilarious photos and lots of fun. I am so grateful for a friend like Steph. Everytime we get together is truly cherished time. It was so nice to have her in the Great NW for the weekend especially because she delights in the surroundings...it's so fun to watch her enjoy FALL. I hope some of these pictures can truly reflect to everyone how beautiful my best friend really is.

3 comments:

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

That's a great picture Caitlin! I was wondering if you took it! =)

Stephanie said...

She kind of likes you too :)

Abby said...

you're becoming quite the accomplished photographer. way to go, homes! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails