Thursday, September 10, 2009

Starting from the top left and moving right, a recap of my summer:
1. Dominic did Mutton Bustin again at the fair, always lots of fun!
2. The fair's second annual fun run, lots of stress but totally worth it! So exciting to see a dream come to life.
3. I got a brand new baby niece, Kira! I'm love her pieces already.
4. Annual camping trip with the Campbell's at Priest Lake. I'm getting better and better at camping.
5. Went to Mt. Rainier for the 4th of July with the girls. So pretty!
6. Amanda and I headed to Seattle to see Kenny Chesney at an amazing concert. I think we were both hoarse the next day from screaming.
7. Dad, Andrew and I took a helicopter ride over the Snake River down at Uncle Gene's. I think that a short ride was long enough for me.
8. Mom and I went to California to see Steph and Ellen. This is a picture of us at Disneyland, it was a great day!
9. Danielle had never been to Canada after living in the NW for almost 6 years - it was time, so again, we went camping. Holy cow, I did a lot of camping this summer. Strange.
10. Mom and I at Dana's graduation party. I love this picture of us. She is such a beautiful woman.
11. Andrew asked if I would marry him. I said yes. :)
12. Because I'm a dork, Dom is on here twice. He's cute, huh?Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abby said...

Awww, love the pics! Especially Kira & Dom -- too cute! :)

Also, please note that I'm commenting on this the SAME day that you posted it...I'm improving. lol

Abby said...

wow, you DID do a lot of camping...what's up with that??

Related Posts with Thumbnails