Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photo Op




I just got a new camera. A friend from high school had taken some amazing pictures of Steph and I and our mothers and once I saw her camera I was totally addicted! I decided that before I find a house that I want to buy I'd better purchase the camera.
I have been trying to take as many pictures as possible to play with my new camera. So far, I'm not much better than I was with the ol' point and shoot model, but I'm working on it! The only problem is that it seems that my best shots are always of food! What is that about? People seem shy, cats walk off but food, it's always there for me. So here are a few of my pictures so far.

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Dude, these pictures are great! Seems like you already know more about the camera and about photography than I did when I started! All my first pictures were dark and blurry- these are awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails