Monday, May 11, 2009

Out Takes




I just got back from a long weekend, and long awaited weekend, with my friend Steph in California. I always enjoy the time that we spend together. We always laugh a lot, eat copious amounts of amazing "California" food and end up driving down the hill about a bazillion times. This last trip down was with Mom. It was her birthday and we were going to Disneyland to celebrate! As a bonus Steph and I decided to have my talented friend Jessica, www.jessperkinsphotography.blogspot.com, to take some pictures for us as gift to our mom's for Mother's Day. Although all of the pictures turned out great, I'm going to post a few that didn't turn out so ...err, well, "great." These are the pictures that crack me up however because they show us how we really are; they are so true to form.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails